An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has re-imagined his signature style in a wide array of colours and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention to detail of the iconic original. This garment-dyed version is crafted from lightweight cotton-and-linen jersey.
- Sleeve type
- Short sleeve
- Classic fit
- Classic Fit: Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve that falls closer to the elbow.
- Polo collar. Three-button placket.
- Short sleeves.
- Left chest patch pocket. Even vented hem.
- Signature embroidered Pony on the left chest.
- Cotton, linen. Machine washable. Imported.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the colouring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.